Friday, January 31, 2014

Review on Godefroy Eyebrow Tint for spot coloring kit in Natural Black






I have tried this for several times now and I really like this product. What a great invention for those who have thin and light coloured eyebrow!


On the product it says Godefroy Eyebrow Tint Natural Black Kit Benefits Provides 6 weeks of color Fits great in any handbag or clutch Pre-mixed, pre-measured color capsules For beards, mustaches, sideburns and bikini area Delivers long lasting, natural eyebrow color that will not fade Rich, creamy consistency and no dripping.

It comes with 20 Pre-measured Color Capsules, Cream Developer 1.5 oz, Reusable Applicator Brush, Instruction Sheet.




First of all, you start with mixing one of capsule and the developer came with. you can use any small bowl to mix. 

               Before mixing(I used the little white stick came with in the box)
               
              After Mixing

once you finish with mixing two, apply those on your eyebrow with the brush came with.

I have to warn you not to freak out when you see your mirror after first time tinting. I know this looks totally ridiculous! When I tried for the first time, I nearly cried of the result with bushy eyebrow look! Trust me it will fade away.

It can be intimidating but don’t worry it will fade away with few times washes. 

Wait for 1-2 minutes to wipe off or wash your face. I usually leave it for more than 4 minutes. 



This is the look after I washed my face and put some BB cream on my face. 


I have applied all my makeup and this is the look. I just spent less than 20 minutes to do my makeup. It normally takes more than 40 minutes to do full makeup including my eyebrow. 




Please don't judge about my eyebrows not being identical. There is a saying that eyebrows are sisters not twins

It claims that it can last up to 6 weeks;for me it only lasted up to 2 weeks. I have been using this when I have special occasion where I don’t want to spend lots of time to draw my eyebrow such as holidays with family. 

Especially if you want to look fresh or more alive when you just wake up. My husband doesn't know that I tint my eyebrow once in a while and every time I tint my eyebrow he tells me that how I look amazing without makeup! 

I hope my husband doesn't read this post! 

overall I really like this product and this is really one of the smartest products I think. I will totally repurchase this item again and hope they can come out with other products can last longer than 2 weeks. 

I really hope you enjoy this post and be happy, be positive! 




2 comments:

  1. hi! I used this but it is not dying for very long, after a few days it is gone! Do you know how to make it last longer?

    ReplyDelete