Friday, January 31, 2014

Little Makeup Haul from Australia!!

It is a little haul time yeah!

I have been away from Hong Kong to visit my husband relatives in Australia. I had an amazing time their with my family and ate lots of delicious food and wonderful experience.

I bought few makeup items the place called Priceline.

These are what I bought there. price for all big brands are really expensive in Australia to compare to Hong Kong so I didn't get any high-end brand stuff.

I was so excited to see some of items that we cannot find in Hong Kong.



















Woohoo I am so excited to try these babies!!

Garnier BB Cream(I think this is the upgraded version) colour in Light (AUD 9.79)



Maybelline New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles treatment concealer in Ivory/Fair (AUD18.95)

I have already tried this and I really like it. More in-depth detailed review on this product will be posted soon.

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in 012(Bronze) and 002(Sparkling black) Price for this item was AUD7.46














Faceofaustralia Liquid eyeliner in Black (AUD8.95)

I have never heard of this brand before so I figured I might give it a try.



















Faceofaustralia Carnivale nail polish in Ferris Wheel(Greenish) and Masquerade(Purple). Price for this nail polish were each AUD5.95






















I just applied on coat for each colour. It looks so pretty in person!























These two Revlon products I bought from K-mart in Australia. I totally forgot how much were these.(arrrrrrrrr)

Revlon eyelash(91168 Natural defining)
















Revlon Precision Dark Lash Adhesive.























Those products are I bought from Australia and really excited to try those items and review on them.

More fashion haul(Dailylook.com) will be posted soon!

I hope you enjoyed my haul post and see you soon.

Be happy and be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment