Saturday, January 18, 2014

How to use vitamin E Oil for your hair and skin!


I have been using these vitamin E oils for few months since I found about benefits of vitamin E oils. (I bought these vitamin oils from herb.com few months ago)


Benefits of Vitamin E oil are as followings.

The health benefits of vitamin E come from its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants remove free radicals — the unstable compounds that damage the cell structure. Immunity levels improve when vitamin E is consumed. Another important benefit of vitamin E is that it reduces cholesterol and the risk of developing cancer.

Now, lets talk about how this vitamin E oil is good for our skin and hair!

To be honest, I am not so confidant using this vitamin oils on my face directly. I mainly use these vitamin oils for my hair as a treatment mask.


For my skin, I only use tiny amount of vitamin oil on my wrinkles such as forehead, around my eyes and smile wrinkle around my mouth. I only do this few times a month. It didn’t break out my skin and I cannot say this help my wrinkles diminished but it certainly helped to prevent having more wrinkles on my face. I am in my mid 30s and I don’t use expensive those brand skincare but I think my skin still looks good.(Its totally my own opinion ! hehe)

I also use this vitamin E oil as body oil after my shower or bath. When your body is still wet after shower, simply put few drops of oil on your palm and massage it all over your body. You will feel your body is super moisturized.

Finally, its time for hair! I do have long hair and I am the kind of person who is concerned of my hair since I do colour my hair very often!
I know I shouldn’t but I tend to be very bored with my hair colour.

How to make hair mask with vitamin E oil (Its so simple, I am even kidding!)


Things you need
 Any brand of hair treatment mask (I usually buy very affordable one since I put generous  mount of hair treatment mask on my hair!)

hair dying brush (not a must)

any small sized bowl

hair pin

any vitamin E oil


mix with vitamin E oil and hair mask with 1 : 2 ratio like below 
















once finished with mixing them well, put it all over from mid to end of your hair not on root of hair and tie up your hair with any hair pin! 















I usually leave it for 30-40 minutes and wash my hair! you can totally leave it as long as you want!

I am not saying that I do have perfect hair. I do have very damaged hair due to dying my hair frequently but I try to keep my hair health as much as possible. 

This is the look after washing my hair and blow-dry. 















































I hope you enjoyed my blog post and talk to you soon!

Be happy and be positive! 

2 comments:

  1. I think the things you covered through the post are quiet impressive, good job and great efforts. I found it very interesting and enjoyed reading all of it...keep it up, lovely job..
    8 billion acidophilus and bifidus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important post. Apart from this you can try Vitamin E. Vitamin E is available in an oil or water (dry tablet) base. Because vitamin E is fat-soluble, it is preferable to have it in an oil base to promote absorption. The water-based supplement is beneficial for those who do not digest fats well, for example, those with gallbladder dysfunction, and those whose conditions are aggravated by fats, for example, acne sufferers. For more information Check out this Vitamin E article.

    ReplyDelete