Monday, March 3, 2014

February 2014 favourites!


I cannot believe February has already passed! I feel like I just posted January favourites few days ago and it is already beginning of March. 

These are products I have enjoyed during last month and as usual I would like to share with you guys. 

I have been loving this eyebrow kit that I got from Watsons. CLIO eyebrow and liner kit. Its pigmentation is pretty good and it glides on your eyebrow easily. I think it only comes in one shade but those two colors are perfect for dark hair. 






Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! Yeah! I finally got this, thanks to my hubby! This palette is gorgeous and pigmentation is excellent too! I have naked 1 and this palette is good for those romantic looks! 

Here are some swatches! 

My favourite blush of this month is this gorgeous pink colour! Bobbi Brown blush color in pale blush. 


Lets move on to face product. I have been using this BB cream for long time, since I have so many foundations and BB creams, I just put this one one of my makeup drawer and I totally forgot. I started using this one again and seriously I love this product! 

Hanskin Super light touch BB cream
The texture is pretty thick but most of Korean BB creams are. Personally I like to use my fingers to apply and seems like it gives more amazing finishing with my fingers than those brushes. 

Here is one of my favourite eyeshadow. I have full review on this product, please check out my Maybelline color tatto eye studio 24hr color in bad to the bronze. 


Here is the swatch and it last for ages! 

Have you tried Costal scents brushes before? I bought this brush long time ago and I prefer this brush than Sigma or Real technique brushes. This foundation brush rocks! 


Wooooooooo look at this gorgeous bottle! Doesn't it look so glamorous? It smells divine too! If you can get some samples for this product, I strongly recommend to try it! 
Gucci Guilty

I got this Stila water-proof eyeliner from Sephora website and one of the best-selling eyeliners at their website. 

Here is the swatch and as you can see, the color is pretty blackest black!

My favourite mascara of this month is Lancôme Hypnose star waterproof mascara.  
Since the brush is pretty small, it can apply well from root! 

Bourjois eyeliner color in black 
As you can see, its pretty pigmented and it also last pretty long. I mostly use this for my waterline. 


The Balm Mary-Lou manizer AKA the luminizer
Look at this beautiful golden color! 
Here is the swatch and look at this! OMG 


Here is my all time favourite lip balm! The smell of this lip balm can be very intimidating but trust me it works wonder!
Carmex lip balm



Next, I think many of you know this product since it is pretty popular one. This moisturising oil is really good for any kind of skin type. 

Josie maran pure argan oil 
You just need 1-2 drops for your entire face and neck! 

Lastly, here are my favourite lip products! Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain and colorburst matte balm. They last for ages and the pigmentation is great! You can get them at Watsons and price is around HD95. Those colors are 30 smitten eprise, 015 cherish devotion and 205 elusive insaissable. 



Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain 015 cherish devotion

Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain 30 smitten eprise
colorburst matte balm 205 elusive insaissable. This matte one can dry out your lips so recommend you to apply some lip balm before this one. 


Here is the look with all listed product! 

I hope you enjoyed my February favourites and have a wonderful w








No comments:

Post a Comment